Friday, March 27, 2009

24 Hours & Counting!

I can't wait until tomorrow!!! There will be something for everyone-

Matinee at 2pm (Tickets are only $5) popcorn & raffle

Evening Event doors open at 6:30 (Tickets are $15/$25 couple or $10 student)

Our evening event has a silent auction, 2 amazing speakers, a FREE raffle and a FREE dessert bar. Some of our incredible silent auction & raffle donations include:

- waived initiation fee for a family membership at FAC
- monthly pass for Bikram Yoga
- private pilates class for you & 5 of your closest friends at Pilates North
- Skip*hop and BOB diaper bags
- Massages
- nights at the Marriott
- sushi from Karma
And MUCH more!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so bummed out that I missed this! Found out about it the day after, Sunday, only because there was one remaining flyer on the front desk at Summit Health Club. Do you hve a mailing list? How do I get my email address to you without posting it publicly in this comment? Can you tell me this in answer to this comment?

    Were you around when NAU Women's Studies dept. was showing Reel Women? What a treasure that series was, and I don't know why it ended.

    ReplyDelete